Redwood City Residents for Responsible Development vs. Redwood City: Redwood City NIMBYs successfully coerced the City and Developer to reduce a proposed housing development project from an 8-story 91-unit development to a 6-story 68-unit development in downtown Redwood City. Read the staff report here.
- The End of Single Family Zoning in San Francisco June 18, 2019
- Calabasas Wants Housing for Cars, Not People May 29, 2019
- Alhambra City Attorney gives a housing law presentation May 17, 2019
- Vacaville Faces Off Against the Worst Person in Housing May 14, 2019
- Mall’d to Death May 10, 2019